Monday 19 February 2007

Bicester Village

There was no mucking around with my first day in London.... my favourite thing to do - Shopping! We headed out to Bicester Village to check out the outlet shops. I had the customary photo with the red post box outside Lisa and Ben's house, before hopping on a red bus to the tube.

We met Shaun and Tamryn at Marlyebone station and then swapped to a train out to Bicester. There were definitely a few bargains to be had, but I restrained myself as I know the shopping will certainly be much better in the US in May. I bought a pair of shoes from Ferragamo (it was to be expected), a scarf from Burberry and some MAC make-up, however, Lisa got the premium purchase of the day - a fabulous cashmere/wool coat from Burberry. Here we are at the end of the day with all our goodies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so envious... Bicester Village here I come in June!!