Friday 2 March 2007

Squirrels


So, as I mentioned earlier we didn't see any squirrels in Hyde Park.... but.... on our walk from Buckingham Palace to the Houses of Parliament we ventured through St James's Park, low and behold.... I spotted a squirrel bounding through the daffodils.... there was one, and then another... a whole family! So Mandy and I trekked through the bushes in search of some good squirrel photos (I'm sure some people wondered what the hell we were doing!). After I while I realised that if you stand still they come right up to you... pity I didn't have anything to feed them! They also figured this out pretty quickly and ditched me for a lady that had a whole lunchbox full of nuts. Consequently the squirrels stood still long enough for us to get some photos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how cute....