Tuesday 26 June 2007

Raining in Brisbane

Hi everyone... I'm sure a few of you wondered where I've been??? Well after a fantastic trip around the east coast of Amercia, there just wasn't anything as exciting happening on my return to Aus. The good new is, though, it has been raining here in Brisbane. It's rained at least one day every week since I've been back.... however, still not enough in the dams so I'm sure level 6 restrictions will be in place soon.

And the other exciting news is the QLD have won the State of Origin series! It was a very exciting second game in Sydney, and QLD worked hard to deserve the win. The final game is being played in Brisbane next week - and even though we've already won it should still be a cracker as it's been quite a while since either teams won the series 3 - 0.

Mum and Dad are in France at the moment, and will be heading to KL soon, and then finally home! It must seem like you have been away from ages, because it already feels like a long time ago I came back from America. Reading Lisa's blog, it seems like they had a great time in the UK.... but I know Mum can't wait to stop living out of a suitcase! Look forward to seeing you both next week!

No comments: